About the Dentists
Drs. Culp and Keeling are a husband and wife team with 30+ years of experience in the practice of dentistry. They jointly operate Boardwalk Dental Care, sharing a strong commitment to excellence in dentistry.
Dr. Keeling and Dr. Culp both graduated from the University of Toronto with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1982.
After 12 years in private practice in the Belleville area, they returned to Dr. Culp’s hometown of Brockville to start a new dental practice in 1994.
Drs. Keeling and Culp are very committed to on-going learning and personal and team growth.
They are graduates of many extensive and progressive multi-level programs, including:
- All levels of the Mastery of Dentistry Program at the Centre for Advanced Dental Study in St. Petersburg, Florida, Dr Peter Dawson
- Comprehensive Training and Symposium for Temporal Mandibular Disease and Predictable Dentistry, Dr Mark Piper
- The Essentials of Oral Sedation (Licensed to practice Conscious Sedation Dentistry in Ontario) Dr Michael Silverman and Dr D Haas
- Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, San Franciso, Dr David Hornbrook
- University of Toronto Aesthetic, Dr E Phillips
- Certificate in Laser Dentistry
- Dr Keeling is a preferred practioner for Invisalign (orthodontic system)
- Dr Culp is a graduate of Dr Carl Misch Implatology Training Program and Residency in Cairo, Egypt for dental implant surgical training
Drs. Keeling and Culp are members of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Dental Association, the Limestone City Study Club, the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation, Seattle Study Club, The Ottawa Pankey-Dawson Study Club, Ottawa Dental Association, Brockville Dental Association, and the Brockville Chamber of Commerce.
Both doctors are active in the sports community. They enjoy sailing, hockey, golf, yoga, curling and skiing. Participation in community events and fundraising is an area the doctors feel strongly about. They are members of many community committees, board of directors and volunteer groups.
On a personal level, they have two adult daughters, Alexis and Danielle. Alexis lives in Toronto with her pets, Hayden and River. Danielle is dentist. She lives in Brockville and can be found at Boardwalk Dental Care.
In 2014, Dr. Danielle Culp joined the Boardwalk Dental Care team. Danielle is a graduate of the Doctor of Dental Medicine program class of 2012 at Boston University. Danielle was raised in Brockville. She attended Commonwealth School and Grenville Christian College locally and Neuchatel Junior College in Switzerland.
Dr. Danielle completed her honours bachelor of Science degree at McGill University in Montreal before attending the University of Boston dentistry program. Dani loves all sports and spends most of her spare time travelling. We are all very happy to have a new generation of dentists working with us at Boardwalk Dental Care.